zondag 18 maart 2012

Gotta sketch 'em all!

Whenever I can't fall asleep (which happens quite often) I try to distract my mind by doing something fun (like reading, trying to solve my Rubik's cube,...). The last few times this happened, however, I tried to draw all 150 original Pokémon from memory (151 counting mew). Most of them came out pretty recognisable, I deliberately messed up a few because they were too easy (like pikachu and diglett) , some of them I just plain messed up and others I couldn't remember that well so I ad libbed (like Nidoking).
And for those who don't know what the hell I'm talking about, I added some train(station) sketches at the bottom (gotta keep practising, right?)
Here are the results: 











Also, almost done animating my bachelor movie!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Yeah! Lekker bezig Sem, vooral die tekening in de trein erg mooi.(4e van onder)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. dankjewel, vond ik ook wel één van mijn betere.

      Verwijderen