zondag 16 augustus 2015

Nyanside Out up for voting on Threadless

I also uploaded it to Threadless so it can get a chance to be printed:


Also, I think I'm going to stop making T-shirt designs and focus on other stuff. It seems like the Threadless thing isn't really working out anymore. Getting a print was a big surprise and I'm really thankful for it, but I have been investing a lot of free time in making these designs with little reward. Of course it helped me a tremendous amount in terms of artistic/technical progress (and also in dealing with rejection/feedback), but the more I make these designs the less rewarding it feels. Especially when I'm starting to get the feeling that I should invest that time in other things. There is a new feature, called 'artist shops', coming up soon. But that probably won't be very successful for me, as it will be the same concept as Teepublic (my sales there aren't very noteworthy).
As I'm a creative person I'll still be making things and exploring art in all kinds of ways, but for the moment I have lost my interest in the t-shirt design community a bit. That's it I guess... maybe I'll be back after a while, who knows.

But don't forget: never stop creating!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen